- This section contains information on how to manage SemantiCase in reference to the processing of user data of SemantiCase.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with SemantiCase and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page:
- The information is provided only for SemantiCase and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of SemantiCase, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to article 8, paragraph 1 of regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of Art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Marco Luzzatto, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 - Responsible for data processing
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the site SemantiCase is: Marco Luzzatto.
3 - DPO or Personal Data Protection Officer
- The person in charge of the protection of personal data is the one designed by the Data Controller and the data processing manager based on art. 37 of Regulation (EU), 2016/679.
- The data protection officer is Paolo Bussadori, with the possibility of being contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 - Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of SemantiCase takes place at Via Francesco Gentile 135 - 00173 - Rome.
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his or her internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users. and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging on every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third party cookies
- In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests, and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information on user behavior SemantiCase. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no later than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 - Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
- For more information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- The art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
- The site SemantiCase therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user's rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- a) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, on the basis of article 18, the possibility of integrating or limiting the treatment concerning him, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment based on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
- b) the right to request cancellation based on article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed.
- c) the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in article 45 et seq, of the (EU) Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
- This site treats users' data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
www.semanticase.it / privacy-information /
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to be always updated on the latest legislative news.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 25/01/2021 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.